If writing is your passion, then you should be proud as writing can earn you a living. It’s an art of expressing one’s thoughts using pen and paper. It doesn’t matter whether you write for yourself or for somebody else’s blog like guest posting. And if you do, then there are many good reasons to post as a guest including increased readership and exposure to new styles of writing.
We, at Jee Le Zindagi Travel Pvt Ltd, provide you with an opportunity to do guest blogging on our site. This guest blogging has been designed with an objective to mutually benefit the owner and the guest blogger. The best thing that we are offering to our guest blogger is the earning opportunity. If the posted blog gets 15K or more likes, then the blogger will be rewarded with a myriad of monetary benefits and hugely-discounted tour packages.
Apart from this, there are many benefits of posting blogs on our guest blog section:
· Update your blog for free
You think you write really well and your writing skills are impeccable, then we will provide you with the right platform using which you can showcase your creative writing skills to the world. By writing for the guest posts, you can explore your writing talent without spending even a penny.
· · Get along with the active community
Guest blogging will help you grow your community and as a result, it will help your blog to be a brand.
· · Build relationships
When you accept the guest posts on your blog, you build trustworthy relationships with many young and talented bloggers. This can help you a lot in expanding your thoughts and sharpening your writing skills.
A guest blogger is an independent agent who is in business for him/herself. This Agreement is not liable to build any sort of relationship between the employer and employee. The guest blogger shall have no authority to bind or obligate the site owner by any promise or representation. Also, through this agreement, no monetary relationship is being defined. By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees they are not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/owner of the site. Guest Bloggers grants to Site Owner the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Blogger's name biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, Site Owner and Guest Blogger jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest posts must be original work that have not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network. The site owner reserves the right to reject any ‘Original Blog Entry’ for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post site owner will make sure guest blogger agrees with these changes.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted for copy or images. Whatever image the guest post writer is putting, he or she must be the copyright holder of the image/video or the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain.
The guest blogger must submit the proof of the submitted image or video showing that it does not violate any copyright laws. The site owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
3. When quoting others, guest blogger must properly and accurately cite sources.
4. Posts will acknowledge guest blogger authorship, but will become the property of Site Owner.
5. Once the post has been submitted to Jee Le Zindagi Travel Pvt Ltd guest blogger may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog for 6 months.
6. Guest Blogger may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promotion should involve a proper tease and link to the article.
7. The blog should range between 200 – 700 words. Longer posts are allowed if they are necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by the ite owner.
8. There must not be any affiliate links in the submission. All the links must be subject to the prior approval of the site owner.
9. Site Owner reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
10. The guest blogger will be nominated as the author of the post.
11. Guest Blogger acknowledges they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
12. Site owner reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed, guest blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.