'Selfie Photo Contest'
This time we have sorted out a photograph challenge 'Selfie Contest' wherein you are required to present your selfie taken before a well-known milestone. Be it taken before the India Gate of Delhi or the acclaimed Charminar of Hyderabad. It can be an individual selfie or a groupie, all that you have Hold up your phone for a second. Make that ideal pout; lose the downward edge and go click-click. If it doesn’t ring a bell in your mind, that’s probably because you aren’t familiar with the concept of selfie
You know what the best part about selfies is? You don't need to be professional for taking selfies. Nor do you require any costly focal lens for your computerized camera. Locate the correct area and represent a little! Your selfie is ready! Any trip or outing with your friends and peers or family member without a perfect selfie seems incomplete.
So, what are you waiting for? Go out, explore your city and submit your best photo by entering in the contest. Pro tip: Mention a small description about the location you choose to say jeelezindagi … Express YOU!
In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Rules ("Rules"). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules.
The Contest begins on 30 December 2018 and ends on 5 February 2019 ("Contest Period").
WINNER WILL RECEIVE
Winners will Receive Gucci Logo Wallet and the top ten individuals selected as best Selfie will receive an invitation to exhibit his or her Selfie @jeelezindagi.com/Gallery
Entrants may submit Selfies in the Contest. By submitting an entry in the Contest, regardless of country of entry, each entrant represents and warrants that his or her Selfies conform to these Official Rules and meet the following criteria:
1. It must be an original work that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
2. It must not have previously been submitted in any competition and/or won an award or prize of any kind.
3. It must not be or include content which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libellous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
4. It must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations the laws or regulations in any state where the Selfie was created.
5. It must not reference any person, group, or organizations without their written permission.