Our booking policy
- It is worth noting that as soon as your booking is confirmed, you will be sent an email and an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. If you would like to get in touch with us, please call us on (Owner’s contact no). We are open, Monday to Saturday.
- You will receive your vouchers 72 hours prior to your departure date. Your departure is subject to the full payment of your package cost.
- The packages available on our site are customizable. You can easily make changes to the itinerary or the activity if you wish to. As far as the final payment is concerned, it will be decided or calculated as per the activities or your chosen package, reflecting on the website which will be highlighted in the confirmatory email sent to you.
- Personal expenses are not included which comprise laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcohol, etc.
- Jee Le Zindagi shall give you the maximum refund possible in case you cancel your trip or packages due to any natural calamity or weather conditions. Please note that the refund is subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors. The refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the booking confirmation email, Jee Le Zindagi reserves the right to cancel the booking without your consent.
- The name of the passenger in the booking form should match exactly with the name in passport. Jee Le Zindagi will not be responsible for any liability for the name change or the fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that the baggage will not be included in your selected package, if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier such as Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, etc.
- Your baggage can be added to your package provided you will have to pay additional cost. Depending on the airline you chose and within 24-hours after booking has been confirmed for baggage, our travel expert will be in touch with you.
- Make sure to provide our travel agent with all the necessary baggage requirements 5 days prior the date of departure.
- The hotel’s Standard check-in time is normally 11:00 a.m and check-out is 11:00 am. If you desire to check-in early and check-out late, then it is totally based on the hotel’s discretion.
- In case the hotel you selected for booking is unavailable, then an alternate arrangement will be offered to you in another same-category hotel.
- There are certain hotels abroad which may ask you for a security deposit during check-in. Please note that the amount is refundable at the time of check-out.
- It is quite notable that the term 'Day at Leisure' implies no activity for that day.
- You must be on time for your activities, tours and transfers as most countries are quite strict about their rules and regulations.